THOMAS A. HANNAH, PLS
LAND SURVEY MANAGER
- B.A. Economics, University of California, Irvine
- J.D., Monterey College of Law, Monterey, CA
- California Registered Land Surveyor, #8312
- California Land Surveyors Association
- Tom joined the firm in 2011 after 18 years of experience surveying in the Monterey Peninsula, Salinas Valley, Carmel Valley, and Big Sur areas.
- He has a broad range of surveying experience including boundary, topographic, residential and commercial construction and infrastructure.
- He has worked on several notable projects including: the former Fort Ord, Santa Lucia Preserve, Laguna Seca Raceway, Naval Post Graduate School, Defense Language Institute and the Post Ranch Inn
- In addition, Tom is a member of the State Bar of California.
<< Key Personnel