NATHANIEL D. MILAM, PE, QSD
REGISTERED CIVIL ENGINEER
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (Magna cum Laude), California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California, 2004
- California Registered Civil Engineer, #76451
- Qualified SWPPP Developer / Practitioner (QSD / QSP) #00309
- California Society of Professional Engineers (Past President, Monterey Bay chapter)
- American Public Works Association (APWA)
- Returned Peace Corps Volunteer – Dominican Republic, 2005 - 2007
- Nathaniel has been with the firm since 2007 and has experience as a design engineer and project manager for various private and public sector clients.
- His areas of expertise include: city street rehabilitation, geometric improvements, and traffic calming; pedestrian accessibility (ADA) ; public bikeway and multi-use path design; storm drainage, including Low Impact Development (LID); commercial and residential site planning and design; and development of Storm Water Control Plans (SWCPs), Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs) and Water Pollution Control Drawings (WPCDs).
- His project experience includes: Lower Carmel River and Lagoon Floodplain Restoration and Enhancement Project, including Highway 1 Causeway; Carmel River Lagoon Environmental Protective Barrier and Scenic Road Protection Structure (EPB and SRPS); Carmel Hill and River Bike Trail; Santa Catalina School – Campus Entrance, Lower and Middle School Buildings and Math and Science Building; Central Coast California Veterans Cemetery; Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula – Peninsula Wellness Center; and various street improvement projects for Monterey County, the Cities of Monterey and Seaside, and CSU Monterey Bay.
<< Key Personnel