NATHANIEL D. MILAM, PE, QSD
REGISTERED CIVIL ENGINEER
- BSCE (Magna cum Laude), California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California, 2004
- California Registered Civil Engineer, #76451
- Qualified SWPPP Developer / Practitioner (QSD / QSP) #00309
- California Society of Professional Engineers (Past President, Monterey Bay chapter)
- American Public Works Association (APWA)
- Returned Peace Corps Volunteer – Dominican Republic, 2005 - 2007
- Nathaniel has been with the firm since 2007 and has experience as a design engineer and project manager for various private and public sector clients.
- His areas of expertise include: city street rehabilitation, geometric improvements, and traffic calming, pedestrian accessibility (ADA), public bikeway and multi-use path design, storm drainage, including Low Impact Development (LID), commercial and residential site planning and design, and development of Storm Water Control Plans (SWCPs), Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs) and Water Pollution Control Drawings (WPCDs).
- His project experience includes: Lower Carmel River and Lagoon Floodplain Restoration and Enhancement Project, including Highway 1 Causeway, Carmel River Lagoon Environmental Protective Barrier and Scenic Road Protection Structure (EPB and SRPS), Carmel Hill and River Bike Trail, Santa Catalina School – Campus Entrance, Lower and Middle School Buildings and Math and Science Building, Central Coast California Veterans Cemetery, Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula – Peninsula Wellness Center, and various street improvement projects for Monterey County, the Cities of Monterey and Seaside, and CSU Monterey Bay.
<< Key Personnel