MICHAEL V. HINK, PLS
PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYOR
- BSCE, Brandon University, Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
- California Registered Land Surveyor, #8158
- California Land Surveyors Association
- Mike joined the firm January of 2017 as a Professional Land Surveyor and Project Manager following 20+ years of broad land surveying experience, including 14 years in the Monterey Bay area.
- He has demonstrated expertise in geodetic surveying and satellite-based (GPS / GNSS) survey methodologies. His experience has included geodetic surveys in support of FEMA flood mapping, hydraulic analysis by the US Army Corps of Engineers, establishment of tidal datums by the US Army Corps of Engineers and NOAA, and review and evaluation of project datums for the US Army Corps of Engineers.
- Throughout his career, Mike has been very involved in incorporating the latest technologies into the land survey work flow, including GNSS surveying, robotic total stations, laser scanning, and UAS aerial mapping
- He has worked on a number of notable projects throughout Monterey County and the State of California, including challenging boundary surveys, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, site and corridor aerial and topographic mapping, and preparation of maps and legal descriptions to facilitate the subdivision of land or adjustment of lot lines.
<< Key Personnel