KATIE LEE, PE
REGISTERED CIVIL ENGINEER
- BSCE, California State University, Fresno, California,(Summa Cum Laude) 2011
- California Registered Civil Engineer, #84302
- California Society of Professional Engineers (Current Secretary, Monterey Bay Chapter)
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Katie has been with the firm since 2011 and has experience as a design engineer for various private and public sector clients.
- Her areas of expertise include: city street rehabilitation, geometric improvements, and traffic calming, pedestrian accessibility (ADA), educational facilities, public parks, sports facilities, residential site planning and design, storm drainage, including Low Impact Development (LID), and development of Storm Water Control Plans (SWCPs), Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs) and Water Pollution Control Drawings (WPCDs).
- Her project experience includes: private residences in the Santa Lucia Preserve, Carmel, and Big Sur, various public park projects in the City of Monterey and City of Seaside, Laguna Grande Park Artificial Turf Soccer Field, improvements at multiple Carmel Unified School District campuses, Monterey County Office of Education - Salinas Community School, and various street improvement projects in the City of Monterey.
<< Key Personnel