KATIE LEE, PE
REGISTERED CIVIL ENGINEER
- BSCE, California State University, Fresno, California,(Summa Cum Laude) 2011
- California Registered Civil Engineer, #84302
- California Society of Professional Engineers (Current Secretary, Monterey Bay Chapter)
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Katie has been with the firm since 2011 and has experience as a design engineer for various private and public sector clients.
- Her areas of expertise include: city street rehabilitation, geometric improvements, and traffic calming; pedestrian accessibility (ADA); educational facilities; public parks; sports facilities; residential site planning and design; storm drainage, including Low Impact Development (LID); and development of Storm Water Control Plans (SWCPs), Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs) and Water Pollution Control Drawings (WPCDs).
- Her project experience includes: private residences in the Santa Lucia Preserve, Carmel, and Big Sur; various public park projects in the City of Monterey and City of Seaside; Laguna Grande Park Artificial Turf Soccer Field; improvements at multiple Carmel Unified School District campuses; Monterey County Office of Education - Salinas Community School; and various street improvement projects in the City of Monterey.
<< Key Personnel