JACK CORRIGAN, PE
Registered Civil Engineer
- BSCE, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, California 2010
- California Registered Civil Engineer
- California Society of Professional Engineers
- Jack joined the firm in 2007 as an intern. He returned in 2008 for another summer internship and again in 2011 as a full time Assistant Engineer.
- He has over 5 years' experience as a civil engineer for both public and private sector clients.
- Jack's areas of expertise include planning entitlements, subdivision layouts, site grading and drainage, sanitary sewer, water, and storm drain systems, public roadway improvements, low impact development (L.I.D.), Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP), residential site projects, and commercial developments.
<< Key Personnel