GARRETT KAPRIELIAN, PE
REGISTERED CIVIL ENGINEER
- BSCE, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, California 2009
- California Registered Civil Engineer, #82000
- Garrett joined the firm as an intern in 2008. He returned in 2017 as a Project Manager with experience at engineering and land development firms.
- His broad range of experience includes master planning and entitlement support, design, planning, and project management for subdivisions, residential and commercial site planning and design, hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, site grading and drainage, green infrastructure and sustainable design, energy/solar planning, construction support services, quality management, due diligence services, and health and safety.
- Garrett has experience with large residential subdivisions, commercial developments, high density residential sites, environmental remediation, roadway/transportation, public utility and infrastructure improvements and seismic retrofits, parking facilities, demolition plan packages, public and private parks, and airport facilities.
<< Key Personnel