DIANA GARRETT, PE
REGISTERED CIVIL ENGINEER
- BSCE, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California, 2006
- California Registered Civil Engineer, #85423
- American Public Works Association (Membership Director 2017, Monterey Bay Chapter)
- California Society of Professional Engineers
- Diana has been with the firm since 2016 and has experience as a design engineer for various private and public sector clients.
- Her project experience includes: various street and neighborhood improvement projects for the City of Monterey, pedestrian accessibility (ADA), site design for commercial development, race and camping maps for the Sea Otter Classic event, storm drainage, site design for single family housing projects, Storm Water Control Plans (SWCP's), and stormwater analysis.
<< Key Personnel