CHUCK PUGH, PLS
PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYOR
- BS Earth Systems, Science & Policy, California State University Monterey Bay, 2001
- California Registered Land Surveyor, #9167
- California Land Surveyors Association
- Chuck has been with the firm since 2004 and has experience as a party chief and project manager for various public and private clients.
- His wide range of experience includes: construction staking, structure and dam monitoring, ordinance clearing surveys, public utility and corridor mapping, solar field mapping and layout, topographic and ALTA surveys, boundary surveys and legal description and plat preparation.
He has worked on several notable projects including: Santa Cruz County Sanitation District, Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula (CHOMP), State Route 152, Lower Carmel Valley Trails projects and the former Fort Ord.
<< Key Personnel