ANDREW P. HUNTER, PE
DIRECTOR OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
- BS Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, 2002
- California Registered Civil Engineer, No. 67730
- As Senior Director of Civil Engineering Andy monitors project needs, schedule and supervise staff, and relies on his creativity and extensive experience and judgment to help accomplish project goals.
- Andy joined the firm in 2010 after 10 years of experience as a project manager at a large land development firm in the bay area. His experience includes design, planning, and project management for subdivisions, public roadway improvements, education projects, and commercial developments.
- Experience includes several larger development projects in the Monterey Bay Area including: East Garrison Project (1,400 units on the Former Fort Ord), Boronda Redevelopment Area (Community in Salinas), and Rancho Caņada Village (281 units in Carmel Valley).
- His areas of expertise are in subdivision layouts, site grading and drainage, sewer, water, and storm drain systems.
- Andy was selected as a finalist in 2006 for the Grand Recognition of Exemplary Achievement in Teamwork and Service (G.R.E.A.T.S.) Award, presented by the Home Builders Association of Northern California.
<< Key Personnel